Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

DotA Allstars v6.69c AI (BETA)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
JefyJef
Administrator
JefyJef

DotA Allstars v6.69c AI (BETA) Empty
PostSubject: DotA Allstars v6.69c AI (BETA)   DotA Allstars v6.69c AI (BETA) EmptyWed Mar 30, 2011 11:43 pm

Here we go again, another release of our beloved DotA AI map.
I want to thank all the people in the AITeam who took extra care for this release and ported most of the changes in the map. Thank you, guys! Cya in the next release

Download: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

That release should be memorized as the first one with AI for Kael, Invoker. I think he has a room for improvement but let`s see how it goes . I would like to see feedback for his accomplishments. He usually starts slow, but after he gets lower Invoke cd and enough mana... things get HOT! Expect more info in the next weeks about 6.70 AI map in my blog: PleaseBugMeNot`s DotA AI versions

DotA Allstars v6.69c AI (BETA) Invokergodlike

Translators: itemdata.slk itemfunc.txt and itemstrings.txt HAVE TO BE FROM MY VERSION OR AI TP Scrolls will NOT WORK. Look at the bottom of itemstrings.txt when translating. It has added stuff.

Spoiler:

Known problems:
=============

The script had a big overhaul of leak fixing and decrypting. Skills might not work, unseen bugs might occur. Be prepared and report.

JUST REMEMBER: DO NOT COMPLAIN ABOUT THE BUGS! THEY ARE THERE AND THEY ARE ANNOYING!

List of Incomplete Ai:
Admiral, Clockwerk, Visage, Wisp, Giro, Eredar.
Here's also a list of Heroes that Ai uses and its worth making them to -airepick:
Alchemist,Spiritbreaker,Bristleback,Lycanthrope,Un dying,Lone Druid,Templar Assassin,Soul Keeper,Storm Spirit,Windrunner,Batrider,Tinker,Techies.
Back to top Go down
https://bangboys.forumotion.com

Page 1 of 1