Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Welcome! Enjoy your stay here!

GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
matrixGG

matrixGG

GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) Empty
PostSubject: GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release)   GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 1:59 am

Hello, Im matrixGG

Are a you a die hard Garena Exp Hack user? Tired of multiple log in? checking your account every now and then? Garena crashes? I might help you. After months of researching and studying how garena actually works, a new Garena Hack has been coded for you. It is called GarenaMatrix. It has no warcraft 3 hacks such as maphack, drophack, etc. so dont ever ask for it.

Its just a self working Garena EXP afk hack. But I will add war3 features if its possible and if I have time.This hack is actually pay to use or just simply paid.
You may never heard of this hack before because it is indeed private. before, I only allow trusted Garena Users to use it.

I dont want my hack to be countered you know. Nowadays, 300 is only maximum exp an account can
achieve in 15mins, 1200/hr, 28,000/day for gold users and so on. for basic, isnt that much.about a half. basically, exp is added on each account from 1-24hours, depends on how congested Garena server's are.

Note: Please dont post this hack on other forums to maintain its privacy. If you want to post this somewhere,
give credits to me and to this forum. (actually,one of my trusted friend forums)

So here it is.

Quote :

3$ 1month key
10% lifetime key
If you want to buy a private account, we can talk through email.
its paid! so dont ever beg

but now I finally released it for public use - (for some reason, I need additional private user's)

Public Features:
Quote :

-100exp/15mins basic - 300exp/15mins gold
no need to enter rooms. No risk from the eye's of those other garena user's who are spying on you
-fully AFK capable, servers will connect you throughout the day, so gaining huge amount of exp is still possible (25-28k a day)
-Invisible login - you wont be logged from Garena's Users Database thus eliminating the risk to be banned even if your leveling so insane. your account will be invisible from Garena Anti-Hacking Protection

Private features:
Quote :

for 5% 1month users
-500exp in 20mins, 250 for basic. (this is the new deal in private hacks)
-all features from public

for 10$ 3months user's
-all features of 1month users
-free Gold member account (lvl25 1month GM account)
-free vouches (If you buy 3months key, you will get another free 15days key. total of 105days)

Screens
GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) Atqfch
GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) 29c1w6
GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) 2z889kg

for support: help.GarenaMatrix@mail.com

Note:

GarenaMatrix Requirements:

Requirements:
Quote :

Net Framework 4.0 or 3.5 (if you dont have, download it from HERE
Internet
PC
Garena Account

If its not working to you or having an any unresolved error, reply to this thread together with the following format.
Quote :

Windows: XP? Vista? Windows 7?
32bit or 64bit: ??
Version of Garena(you must install the latest one or else it will not work)

Virus Scan: VirusTotal

Download it from here:
http://uppit.com/qofqfh8xpccd/GarenaMatrix_publicv2.1.rar

special thanks to JefyJef (admin of this forum) and my co-coder ghacKINGz

-regards

Last edited by matrixGG on Mon Apr 25, 2011 3:09 am; edited 8 times in total
Back to top Go down
JefyJef
Administrator
JefyJef

PostSubject: Re: GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release)   GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) EmptySun Apr 24, 2011 2:53 am

Good Job! will try this. can i have a private one? LOL Very Happy
Back to top Go down
https://bangboys.forumotion.com
moby00

moby00

PostSubject: hey :D   GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) EmptySun May 01, 2011 8:54 pm

since i think were only 3 here Very Happy and this is new forums imma try this mwahahaha :> and btw i think its not a keylogger but its only public Sad if i could get a chance to try the private im happy for it Smile Very Happy =) @GGmatrix pinoy k pla pre Very Happy kilala ko na ph nakalagay sa account mo lvl 77 O_O nice kaso naka disable ung friend request hehe sayang Smile
Back to top Go down
romanzo

PostSubject: Re: GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release)   GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) EmptyThu Nov 10, 2011 12:15 pm

how to use?
where to extract?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release)   GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release) Empty

Back to top Go down

GarenaMatrix - Auto AFK Exp Hack (public release)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Gaming Zone :: Garena-
Jump to: